Lately I’ve had a few people ask me for any information regarding the third and final book in my Zombie Apocalypse trilogy, so I thought I would take the time to make a post outlining what I know for sure.
• The third book will be called Zombie World.
• It will be told from Sam’s point of view, just like the first book. But it will feature all of the surviving characters from the first two books. We’ll hopefully see the two different groups working together and maybe even a few people butting heads.
• It will focus on their search for the cure and the hope it would bring the world.
• This book will feature several other survivors and groups—some good and some bad. One of these new characters I liked so much she might possibly be getting her own spin-off book.
• It will hopefully be longer than the previous two books. I’ve planned it to be around 100,000 words.
• It will be priced at $2.99 or possibly $3.99. I haven’t decided yet.
As of right now, I’m not far enough into the story to be comfortable setting a release date, but I will find the time to update once I get closer to the end. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I’ll answer if it doesn’t involve spoilers of any kind.
Today I published my eighth book, Dark Revenge. It is the second book in my Dark Heritage series, and is available online at http://www.smashwords.com if anyone is interested.
Months after her battle with Andrew, Ronnie is beginning to settle into her new life at the compound. She has not only been training her powers with Annie and becoming friends with Tanya, Holly, and Ezra, but her relationship with the werewolf Finn has been deepening into something suspiciously like love. When another necromancer attempts to raise an army of the undead as well as threaten to expose the supernatural world, the Council demands that Ronnie help them find who is responsible.
It isn’t long before her evil sister succeeds in showing the world the true power of supernatural beings, and everything in Ronnie’s life quickly begins to unravel. When her mother passes onto the afterlife, disappearing from her life for good, Ronnie begins to feel the stirrings of something angry hidden away inside of her…and it might just be her dark heritage coming to claim her as it did her father and sister. Will Ronnie be able to fight her family’s past and save the world before it’s too late? Ages 14+
It’s been a while since my last post, but I have a good reason for not keeping up with this website…I’ve been busy working on a few different projects right now, one of which is the third and final part to my Wars trilogy. Another one is the first book in a trilogy centered around necromancers, werewolves, vampires, fairies, and witches. It’s got a little bit of everything, but mostly focuses on evil forces attempting to raise an army of the undead. Right now it’s about eighty-five percent of the way done, and weighs in at 56,500 words. I think it’ll end up being about 70,000 words by the time I’m done, which will make it one of the longest books I’ve ever written. I’m eagerly anticipating finishing it, because I can’t wait for the reviews to follow. Hopefully people will be as thrilled with it as I am. I’ll post more about Dark Heritage at a later date, as I’m closer to finishing it.