Lately I’ve had a few people ask me for any information regarding the third and final book in my Zombie Apocalypse trilogy, so I thought I would take the time to make a post outlining what I know for sure.
• The third book will be called Zombie World.
• It will be told from Sam’s point of view, just like the first book. But it will feature all of the surviving characters from the first two books. We’ll hopefully see the two different groups working together and maybe even a few people butting heads.
• It will focus on their search for the cure and the hope it would bring the world.
• This book will feature several other survivors and groups—some good and some bad. One of these new characters I liked so much she might possibly be getting her own spin-off book.
• It will hopefully be longer than the previous two books. I’ve planned it to be around 100,000 words.
• It will be priced at $2.99 or possibly $3.99. I haven’t decided yet.
As of right now, I’m not far enough into the story to be comfortable setting a release date, but I will find the time to update once I get closer to the end. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I’ll answer if it doesn’t involve spoilers of any kind.